Originally Posted by Beaver10
I have my Mack Bros 6.5 PRC with a Proof CF Sendero contour headed back my way after it got a replacement barrel from Proof due to a bad barrel.

Excellent people to deal with at Proof... Zero shîtt’n around, or making excuses looking to assign blame for their barrels lack of performance on something else. Explained the accuracy issues I was seeing on my target and the corrections I had taken with no improvement...Yep, sounds like you got a bad barrel. Where do you want it shipped? Done.

I liked the PRC enough that I went ahead and am having a second one built by APR, but going with a Bartlein SS 1:8. and their self branded G2 action and throwing it in a MCM Game Hunter handle.

https://aprifles.com/collections/apr-actions

Last build for 2019 is a 280 Ackley with same-same as my PRC above but stuffing it all into another MCM McWalnut handle. Both the 280 AI and New 6.5 PRC should land end of December. Merry Christmas Beaver 😎

PS

I’m not a card carry member of any PNW Mafia....My personal take is the shît show has gone on way too long. Everyone, involved, including myself for throwing up a smart-assed post at XV that was based off me misinterpreting what XV meant on a different thread of someone not involved in this mess, it was due to my lack of reading comprehension per the OP of that thread.

I’m good with starting over and hoping things go better in the future...I don’t mind reading or being involved in a good battle. But, once the smoke clears from a war...I’m thinking wounds need to be looked after, cleaned and healed up, before another grenade is tossed.

I still have some killing to do...I helped make a little meat in Pennsylvania, still here looking to capitalize on the recent snow before I get home to head to my local elk grocery store for some tasty young cow elk vittles.

GFY 🖕🏾😉😎

Xvermantor has taken up a fight For his pal.(Who Rick has forbidden he and I to address each other) Started With attacks on the LR forum trying to get some traction over a shot he doesn’t know shït about. ( that I never posted here).
Then when that fails, he gets high and mighty over lord knows what and try’s some coded threats to try to scare folks.

Looks like it worked on beav10, well xverm you picked this fight,

You hide your face and talked [bleep] like a cowardly bitch. I hide nothing and have nothing to hide.

Let’s cut the chase it’s all for a fishing trip and to impress your pal that can’t post at me anymore due to Rick Bins rule! ( SAD)

And the whole family thing was not started by me, I’m just better at it than the POS you have a crush on.

Have your cop buddy run me and it shows nation wide and someone has to explain y. Hint. 😀.

PS I put you on ignore before I’m forced to by Rick! so this is the last time you will get the privilege of me wasting 3 minutes on you.
It was fun but you lack the ability to make me laugh in you attempts at humor. Good luck fishing I hear the camps short a cook 😎🤜🏻🤜🏻