You are quite obviously very ill! Could anyone really prefer the Winchester 94 over the Marlin 336??? Just joking! I like the lines of the Winchester 94 but find that the.Marlin 336 and the Marlin 1894 to fit my needs better. I do love packing one of my Marlin 94s more than the 336 because of the svelt (sic?) nature of the 94 vs. the 336. But to be perfectly honest I mess with the clean lines and the lightening fast feel of both by putting scopes on them. That one characteristic makes the Marlins really appeal to me. I know about the Angle Eject Winchesters but can't warm up to them. The lines of the Winchester just don't look right with a scope mounted on top. Maybe it's because I've always had scopes on my Marlins but they look natural there, IF it is not a large, high powered outfit. Whether we are talking about lever-actions or whatever, I hate it when people put huge scopes on short, light rifles! I hate it even worse if they have those confounded see-thru mounts! It is truly laughable to see a Marlin 30/30 with a 6-24x scope with a 50mm+ objective in see-thru mounts just to get the scope to clear the barrel! Such a conglomeration looks, to me, like a scope with a rifle attached to it. Well, I spilled my guts on that one so I'll shut up now...

"I know you believe that you understand what you think that I said...
But I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
( A quote of my Father)