Thanks.....Just don’t think I want a full pack/backpack, unless it’s convertible from a lumbar/fanny type. Then again, maybe your telling me to get a frame I can strap stuff to and put a bag on bottom? I have a large MR, and some other stuff for hauling, but I just don’t do it enough anymore, and not sure I will ever again, after having two titanium plates stuffed in my broken back this September. I’m carrying +/- 30# of small essentials knife, multi tool, RF, small survival stuff, scents, limb saw, spare mags/ammo, blowup cushion, beanie, gloves, heat packs, spare batteries for headlamp/light, sometimes a thermal monocular when legal/night hunting, and maybe a daytime monocular when staying in thick woods and not glassing much, scents, and maybe a rattle bag, calls, e-caller and decoy for preds, drag, cleaning gloves, maybe a safety harness on occasion, water, snacks, and some bulky layers......you get the gist. I’ll never haul meat or stay overnight except on accident....for this pack’s use. I WILL occasionally haul a stand or something on top. Lots of small organization and ease of access, with room for bulk when cold and/or wet.

Thinking a frame is over-kill and noise I don’t want to deal with in brush and metal stands, if I’m not gonna load it enough to need it. If I pack in a stand, it can have its own suspension and ride over the top.....and I’m not hauling stands more than a half mile anyway, if ever.

Last edited by hh4whiskey; 12/09/19.