Cool Mr. W!

After reading through, I share some sentiments on how similar numbers/stats can show up visible differences in the field and on game....whether some would call it anecdotal or not. I haven’t shot nearly the numbers of hogs to get into the hog lung shooting debate on the HAMR vs 6.8 or others, but my less numerous hog/deer/coyote shooting and results led md to personally like the 6.8 over the Grendel , even though the numbers didn’t show much difference.....stuff died faster with the 6.8 than similar combos in the Grendel....for ME. Not saying it’s any how definitive, just a case in point that maybe even slightly more bore size does something differently on game. Could be we imagine it, too.... but sometimes your results and expectations are all that matter, in that regard. I’m tempted by the HAMR, but not sure I need it......but it could be the step up in emphasis from my 6.8 that’s seems to be getting harder to feed good factory fodder, without loading.....which is a trigger....as I’m just ‘meh’ on the blackout for hunting, and had rather not step to the ppc/Grendel case head size on an AR, again.