Wife and I went to a flee market that had lots of guns and I sold a gun. We were walking back to the truck and here is a Ruger 77 tanger in 250/3000 international in VERY good shape with a Leupold 4 power on it. I looked at the tag and showed it to the wife. I asked if that was the right price and the guy said yes. I promptly gave him the $400 he asked for it and was walking off. HE said "SHIFT" and was looking un happy about it. I asked if we were OK and he said ya it was his fault that he forgot to take the scope off. We walked 30 feet to the next vender and this guy had 4 international in the rack. Had them all marked $800 or higher. He saw ours and asked to look at. He about peed his self when he saw what it was and my wife says we just bought it. He asked WHERE did we get it and we pointed to his neighbor.. 30 feet away. He asked how much I wanted for it and I said well if yours are worth $800 with no scope, mine must be worth a thousand. He paused for a bit and said that would be his price, too. We kept walking back toward the truck and found 4 boxes of NEW reloads for it using new brass and 100 gr. Nosler BTs for $8.00 a box. Got home, cleaned the gun and shot a 3 shot 5/8 " group. That has been 30 years ago. Still got it Any body have an idea what it is really worth now ? Ray