Told this before. 2017. Small victory. Cabelas used rack, a rem 760 carbine ‘06, a trace rust foxing on mag tube but appeared otherwise, honestly, new. Weaver k3 post reticle in pivot mounts. It was $260 or $270 out the door after discount. Neither of us “needed it,” but on principle, one of us was leaving with it! I got it.

Turkey day week this year, same old rascal friend comes over in the store grinning like a cat, holding an anschutz, granted a m64, but still, with a leup 3-9 AO rimfire on it, has sights and mag. Again, whole thing looks new. $500? He got that one.

Generally, i find something i REALLY like, overpriced 10-20%, 30% and have to choose, “How bad do i want this?”

Worst deal. Consigned a nice but not perfect 66-1, holster, orig grips and new altamount grips, thru a small local shop that since closed. Suffice to say, “checks in the mail” type chit.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.