Originally Posted by Nebraska

I wonder if the reduced power of a 22lr would prevent a MOS option?? No big deal because I love my Ruger 22s anyway but I'll still cross my fingers!

Just watched a lengthy review on TFB about it, and that is indeed the case. Said something about their main goal for now was reliability across the board with various 22 ammo manufacturers and loads and that to ensure such, the MOS wasn't there for now. They said that they normally spend 1-year developing a new pistol. Said they spent 3 years on this one to make sure that it had their "Glock reliability" even with 22 ammo. They said that is also why it is initially only offered with a single-stack 10-rd mag.

Oh, and the threaded barrel isn't available right now as a different version, you can just order the gun and then also order the extra barrel if you want a threaded one. At least for now.

Last edited by RyanTX; 12/18/19.

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan