Varmintguy. Totally agree. I’m still interested but wanna handle one and will wait till they bring out a model threaded as I do use suppressors quite a bit. Curious how reliable they will be

I would tell you the trouble isn’t much trouble when you use a knowledgeable class 3 dealer. Just a couple of signatures and basically it’s no different than buying a new gun in that sense. The wait sucks, but when it’s over it doesn’t feel like all that long. The extra tax stamp stings a little, but oh well.

They aren’t for everyone I know, just saying a very easy thing to do would have been to have the barrel threaded the way multiple other 22lr semi auto pistols are and recessed behind the slide and then all the owner needs is a cheap adapter to attach a suppressor. Best of both worlds.

I got my first suppressor for one reason. My oldest son was super blast/noise shy. Friend of mine let him shoot a suppressed 223 and it was not at all frightening to him. I was sold. He loves shooting with me now. Money well spent to me