Originally Posted by OldGrayWolf
Originally Posted by jackmountain
All I can say is that [bleep] better be allocating funds to pay for the bodybags. He's gonna need a pile of them if they start trying to confiscate my property. Let that [bleep] governor come himself.

"I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace."
-Thomas Paine

Brother, your quotation is from a cousin of mine, somewhat removed. It is small wonder then, that my sentiments mirror your own, in regards to the situation in question. All I will say to you, is this. Do not wait until the wolf is at your door. We do not need martyrs.

These people have addresses.

If blood need be shed, let it be mostly or totally that of tyrants, efficiently and expeditiously, so as to limit the death to the degree possible. We do not win by dying in our homes. We win by making the other side die in theirs, if pushed to it. They must be made to understand that this will not happen here. All of them need to understand that this will not happen here. The sooner that is made clear, the less killing need be.

Now, what it will take to make that clear to these muddleheads, only the Creator can tell. But we can’t tolerate our own dying without a heavily lopsided cost to the other side. And you can’t do that from your house. If the music starts, be the conductor, not the drumhead.