Originally Posted by rickt300

I guess we will be seeing footage of you being shot by police on CNN.

You lefty's and leftist sympathizers all seem to think the battles will be between government and citizens. You are a Tory. If you are not for the Constitution then you are against it. I don't want cops shot myself. If you haven't noticed we are in a tense time of our history. We are the best armed population in the world, the Civil war would have been way different if they had even had bolt action Mauser's. We have some of the best trained ex military people on the planet, many of us understand basic electronics! And there are far more citizens armed by far than ever! Rest assured you may prefer to join rather than resist. I have always heard they shoot fence sitters first.

I know in my county, most of the deputies would be on the right side of the fight. Very few guardsman would be willing to deploy against citizens. The only LEO's I would expect to follow the Governor's orders would be state troopers, but with a salary of $45,000 a year, I doubt they'll retain the intestinal fortitude to keep going if [bleep] hits the fan.