When I was looking for a dog I came across a web page https://www.dogbreedinfo.com/braquedubourbonnais.htm

I read the dog has a On Off switch like no other dog I thought that would be awesome man was it true the kids call my dog white lightning and turbo Tazz when he was out side then at night when we bring him in the house the kids call him Tired Tazz as he makes one circle on his bed and out like a light.

From articial:
Brauqes are a medium-size hunting dog, with a great desire not only to hunt but to please you. They have an "on/off" switch like no other hunting dog that I have seen. The minute you release them in the field the hunting switch is flipped "on". When you get them home they flip that switch "off" and they are just as content to sit on the couch with you and watch a movie. They have a short, dense coat that dries in minutes and is easy to groom. Bourbonnais have a sweet personality and have a very soft temperament—they do not need a lot of corrections to train; you will get further with a soft voice and hand than you will with a firm voice and a heavy hand. While softer dogs are wonderful around the home they often take a little longer to train for hunting, but is well worth the time you put into them. While they are a hunting dog and like to run, a daily walk is fine for them."
Hunting Dogs

They look like a German Short hair on steroids stout little dogs at least the males jaws look way stronger than the Short hairs mine is a excellent hunter good luck in your search.