Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Again I'm not a Pats nor Brady hater. They have been an awesome team with possibly the greatest QB of all time and have had a good run-maybe the best ever. It really floored me to see them put out of the playoffs this early and I really wanted the AFC to come down to them and the Chefs because I think KC has their number. The thing is, at this point they have so many people just disgusted with their antics that it's good they're out. People are just tired of them. The Cowboys experienced the same thing back in the "America's Team" days.

Brady would do well to quit while he's ahead too. IMO there is nothing left for him but 6'6" 350 lb. monsters trying to take his head off. Just ride off into the sunset with your supermodel, awesome stats and records and millions and do play-by-play or commercials.
Those people aren't willing to look at it objectively nor care about the truth, they just want to hate on the Pats because they win so dang much. Deflategate was the biggest con job by the NFL and yet, the Pats went on to score even more points on the Colts in the 2nf half of that game. As for Tom Brady, he will always be the GOAT and he deserves to go out on his own terms, if the Pats don't want to do something about their offense then I don't blame him at all if he leaves NE, he's earned that right IMO.
Yeah, the Patriots are great. Dunno about other teams but for instance, they've beat the Chiefs 16 of the times they've met. Of course, the Chiefs have beaten the Patriots 19 times, but wtf, the Pats are awesome.

You are right, the Pats are awesome. They have lost three Super Bowls with Brady. And the Chiefs have only ever lost one, Super Bowl I. But with Brady they have won 6. Chiefs have only ever won one, in 1970! Yup, those Chiefs are amazing!

Yeah no one wants to talk about that 10yr stretch when patriots only made 2 Super Bowl appearances.. 2005-2015
Uh no, they went to the SB 3 times, lost 2 and won 1.

Oh ok... 2004 they beat the Eagles next super bowl they won was when they beat the Seahawks in 2015 which was for the 2014 season.. I clearly see a gap between super bowls between 2005 to 2015... Any team in the league would kill to have 1/2 the success of the patriots.. I thought for sure the patriots were going to roll right into the super bowl, after the ass whooping they gave the Steelers and it just kept going. Until that fateful day in Baltimore.. Tom Brady is one of the greatest, but the patriots didn’t help him at all. He needs another receiver and a TE..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.