Wow! I didnt think the Ravens could be beaten that easily.

I dont think the loss should be hung on Jackson and he can win a Super Bowl.

That game changed in 5 minutes or less in the first quarter. It looked like the Ravens believed the press clippings about what a juggernaut they were this year. They looked unstoppable a lot of this year.

Then came an interception on a deflected pass. A good run back. The Titans scored on a fantastic one handed grab in the back corner of the end zone on a 3rd and goal from the 12?. Shocker #1 for the Ravens.

Then the broadcast crew were going on about how good the Ravens were at converting 4th downs. The Titans stuffed Jackson. Turn over on downs. Shocker #2 for the Ravens.

Wasn't it the next play that it seemed Tannehill overthrew the little speedster in the end zone? But the little guy ran faster and laid out and caught it. Shocker #3 for the Ravens.

14-0 in a shocking first quarter. The Ravens are used to getting ahead and laying the boots to other teams. Their psyche was blown. You could see it. THIS WAS THEIR YEAR. THEIR DESTINY. A wildcard team had them on the ropes. The Ravens found ways to lose the game and the Titans did enough to keep them from getting rolling like they've been used to.

It kind of warms my heart to see a Harbaugh boy get his ass beat.

This game also illustrates why I don't and shouldn't bet on sports. I would have bet the Ravens would beat the Titans.. Maybe win the Super Bowl. But on any given Sunday (or Saturday)...

Last edited by AB2506; 01/12/20.