Originally Posted by Big Sky
It is no secret that Californians are leaving in droves and spreading all over the western states. Each year seems to set a new record number of people leaving the state. I can't say I blame them. I just wish they would leave California in California and not try to change where they move into California 2.0. My biggest question though, is why in the world would any sane person want to live in California? I've been there a number of times and I just can't think of any major reason to want to move there. It's crowded, over taxed, high crime rate, pollution in the air and on the ground. Not to mention its just all around expensive to live there. It seems the state is on a rapid course for full self destruction. Honestly what redeeming quality is there for a person to want to live there or move there, that couldn't be better somewhere else?

Them on a rapid course to self destruct is the state's one saving grace...

They can't keep up this crap...and they are on a rapid rush to self implode...

Then the state will have to start all over again, or be broken up into smaller states, to start over...

Ca has many counties that are normal people just like you... its problems come from the likes of the folks who inhabit
San Francisco, L.A. County and Sac of Potatoes...like almost any state now in the country... its the urbanite lefties that are screwing up every where they get to dominate....

No different than Oregon.. there is Potlandia, Salem and Eugene, and then the rest of us...

ya wanna clean up the West Coast... make San Fran, Potlandia, Skeedattle, and L.A ( Lots of [bleep]) all islands state like Hawaii.... or make each an independent city.. good chance their politics polluting the entire west, will drown with them in their liberal insanities.... just drag them down, instead of the entire state they are located in...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez