Originally Posted by kid0917
Originally Posted by CEoW717
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
Originally Posted by BlueDuck
According to those weight charts, everyone is fat.

Cause you F'ing are

😂😂😂

lol. EVERYBODY fat????

My brother and I are both about 6-2. He is an avid biker, is slightly built with narrower shoulders, and has never weighed more than 185, which at that weight gives him a small pot belly. We're planning on hiking the Grand Canyon this May, down and out 1 day, 17+ miles. I weighed 230.8 on January first, and I'm currently a couple pounds under 210. My goal is to get my first number on my weight to be a one before we hike, and I'm on track for that. He's never lifted weights in his life, and I've lifted on and off since off-season football in high school, and currently lift at least 3 times a week. He probably can't bench press 100 pounds. He wears a 38-40" sport coat, while I wear a 48. but we have the same chart for obesity. Yeah, it makes a lot of sense!

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."