Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by OAM
I see that Seavey already dropped two dogs. Zirkle has climbed up a bit. I would sure like to see her finally win it but history says she wont.

I am going out on a limb... Pete Kaiser and Joar will be in the top 5. Richie Diehl will be top 10. All three are young, extremely tough, with history as distance runners. They can take a lot of strain off the dogs and in a slow race that makes a lot more difference than in a fast race. Brent Sass will be top 10. Jessie Royer will be in the top 5. Mitch will be top 10. Aliy will not make top 10

Interesting. I would be incline to agree with you. Although, I dont know much about Richie Diehl. I just looked him up and he is a smaller guy. He also still has all 14 dogs. In my mind that means the dogs are not having to work as hard. He may have a little extra gas in the tank later. My guess of the 5 we will see in the top 10- Joar, Sass, Marrs, Kaiser, Seavey, and we will see Zirkle somewhere in the 7th to 10th position. There are a few other names I would love to see in the top 10 but I doubt they make it.

Last edited by OAM; 03/12/20.