Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by WDH
Originally Posted by FishinHank
Originally Posted by WDH
Kennel cough, beating dogs, dogs dying. 3 reasons to end the Iditarod!!!

Are you retarded or were you born that way?

That’s the best you got newb? Maybe when you’ve been here awhile I’ll acknowledge you.

You are something else... only here to engage and enrage.... certainty you are not going to convince anyone here to your way of thinking.. why dont you go away and find a place to commiserate with other like minded douche bags...
You say you are Alaskan, doubtful you have ever been here, probably couldn't find Nome on map... you are a phony....

Hhahahahahahahbahahahaa I really care what you think.

Just stating the facts man.. you are a poser, never been off the porch.

Says the guy that has never posted a hunting picture on this forum. You’re the poser. I post hunting pics on a hunting forum. You never have.. hmmmmm.

Likely I never will either, i dont need affirmations from people i don't know. Doesnt matter, this isnt about me, its about a guy that claims he is an Alaskan and somehow thinks the Iditarod is perpetuating animal cruelty. You sir, ust want to stir the pot for no good reason. How about this, if you feel so strongly about dogs you should go volunteer on these races. In that way you could possibly prove yourself usefull.... and see with you own eyes what it really is about...doubt you evet will, me thinks you are a perpetual professional whiner.

Last edited by johnn; 03/20/20.

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii