Feathered Friends Lark looks to be the best value weight/price/temp./fill. I would see which is the roomiest as they are all close in specs. Sorry no first hand experience with those models. At 2Lbs. 1 oz it leaves room for a liner and/or bivy or both if weight is not too critical. Is there any place near that you can do a first hand comparison? Do any of these have the Hydro Down treatment? That would be a big plus for me. Nik Wax has a wash in version which is not as good but it is similar to the Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment and worth a look esp. for SE AK. For less than 8 bucks you can improve the performance of any bag a notch or two.

The Snow Leopard I suspect has less internal room or volume like the Cats Meow which is the reason for the lower temp. rating, but just guessing on this.

Just a BTW I had a snow leopard sniff my head when I was in a very confining mummy bag. I thought I was dreaming until it let out a low growl about four feet from my face. I froze at first and then frantically had to extricate myself from the bag before it became a very wet bag. Hence one of my preferences for a more roomy bag.

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred." Niccolo Machiavelli