Originally Posted by GF1
[quote=Cold Zero][quote=rost495]

I have and use this exact bag, and say nothing but good about it.

Also, I highly recommend Hermit Hut as a vendor - nobody discounts Western Mountaineering gear, but these guys give you free overfill down (a $75 value), free shipping, great to work with.

https://hermitshut.com/collections/western-mountaineering

Since I was in no rush for this bag and for $800 I wanted to be sure I was getting the best bag possible, I took my time researching and shopping. You are correct W.M. prices are the same everywhere and finding an authorized dealer with inventory is difficult. Even though Hermt's Hut web site shows out of stock, I called them anyway. They had one bag left, which was exactly what I wanted, so it was meant to be. I dealt with the owner, who told me W.M. raised their prices for 2022 by $40.

I did get the free overfill and free shipping. I am glad I did not wait until summer to buy the bag shortly before I leave, I would likely not be able to find a bag, as it was I got the last one that was around on the interwebz.

I am glad to hear you have the same one and are happy with it. Hopefully, it will last a long time. I am sure it will smell pretty bad, like smoke by the end of this Fire season.

Last edited by Cold Zero; 03/05/22.

N.R.A. Endowment Life Member