Originally Posted by hosfly
You are correct K, I forget what model but it shoots bugholes at 50y my buddy has it in a mcmillan,,,, we both are believers in eley,both sshp and hvhp,,,,now and then we break out a diff rifle with diff ammo,, he will shoot some UM1 he has and I will shoot some sk hvhp i have saved back,,,but in all truth cci 36g chute ems do a good job,, dime groups at 50y with 5 shots, we have a competition between us an would rather not shoot unless we have a head shot,, now an then ya get a neck and a shoulder wen they move but 9 out of 10 will get labotomized

"Competition between us................a head shot." Such a familiar story. That is exactly what my ol' Squirrel hunting buddy and I did also.
That looks like an Anschutz 54 action, but I"m not good with model numbers. Superb ammo that Eley is along with SK. I prefer their competitors, RWS subsonic, which I've used since the late 70's. Recently an online site sold the RWS subsonics at a ridiculous low price so I stocked up on them.
As I've stated else where, my Squirrel rifle I've used for forever, make that the late 70's, is a Kleingunther K22 or more commonly known as a KDF and it's also where my online name comes from.....K22. That rifle with Leupold rimfire low rings and a Burris 6X mini with AO was and still is my favorite setup. Don't have any good photo's of it, but below is a Mauser 201 with the same setup. Mauser 201's are the old KDF's.
Now days I have a lot more excellent in my pile to choose from, but that ol' KDF is still the one.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]