Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by WAM
I would share but mine met with a tragic boating accident some time back.

Canoe?

😬😎

Beaver10;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope that other than it being chilly and our world has turned upside down that this finds you and yours as well as can be.

Funny you should mention canoe incidents as they're quite common up here across the medicine line as of late.

As you may or may not know, the old Hudson's Bay Fur Brigade trail went down through our Okanagan Valley on the spring run down to Fort Vancouver on the Columbia.

Although I was in a canoe made of modern materials, in a recent reenactment I myself capsized the canoe and lost all our personal firearms. Of course the firearms were there only to add an air of authenticity to the reenactment and for no other purpose.

As well, I should add that the bundle of furs lost in the same incident were not real fur as that would be cruel.... wink

Anyways, this Canuck is more than a wee bit green with envy for my friends south of the medicine line who are able to freely purchase and shoot AR variants. It's one of the many restrictions put upon us subjects of Mr. Dressup's Imperial Fleet - er I mean Federal Government...

All the best to you my cyber friend and stay well.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"