Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
You boys sure ‘nuff got some toys!

Keep in mind spray’n prayin’ ain’t a winning strategy. One needs to outwit the little cretins.

Gunner500 has put together some nostalgic tools of death just for you DD.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

45-100 Bull Barrel Sharps (near and far payload of doom)

40 round culling belt - with 530gr paper patch. 45 Colt saa, and an 11.5” Bagwel Damascus Bowie for up close and strategic penetration into soft tissue.

G5 has a lot of ways to make an enemy suffer...

Damn fubar likes.... smile smile
True barbarians don't need machine guns ..... lol

Dang right Beav and Fubar, EdM and me are going to report to DigitalDan's Company with our single shot rifles! wink

Brother Gunner, it's good to hear from you... your absents has been noticed.... glad to hear you are goin shooting with buddies

LOL! no, that was a joke Fubar as EdM and me were the only one that posted pics of single shot rifles, and Dan talked against the spray and pray deal, figure we would load our wares and go work for him as our Company Commanderwink.
The GD holyrollers about ran me out of this forum, they're already going to send me to hell as is, this is a cool thread completely void of GD religion!

Nice talking to You too old Buddy.

We have lost many good men Gunner, hang in there..... I have gone on a tear and am under attack also..... you know what they say ,when you take fire, you are over the target.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.