Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by gunner500
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gunner500 gives us “Tool Time for Killers”

Gunners current truck accessories for making dum-dums disappear is a Repr stoked with 176gr Lehigh tungsten drill bits, which provide a level of penetration John Holmes would approve of...Grins 😬

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

grin Was up late last night reading your thread, had to go to the post office this morning and intercept some kind of damn fed-ex-smart post handoff deal and didn't want to wait for my package til 5pm tonight, getting out of the truck I laughed and thought about this thread.

Threw the package on the hood, pulled some "wallet protector/crackhead reforming tools" from my belt and pockets and took a pic for my old Buddy Beav!

All that’s missing from your picture is a ultra possessive Healer who loves his truck. Very bad idea touching a man’s truck when a dog is riding shotgun...hint. 😎

Laugh! I guess I could pitch one or two of 130lb male RockWelders up in the truck, I have four of those alligator headed things here, and no fear Beav, I sleep on a flowerdy bed too. shocked I have one room in the house, the rest are hers to do with as she wants ; ]

Trump Won!