Had an interesting conversation just 30 mins ago.

Former broker and PE guy I'm working with. in NYC We were doing a conference call and he said his brother is a cardiologist in the city. Been moved to working in the ICU to help with CV19.

Brother told him "Given what we're seeing right now - we had cases of Covid-19 as far back as mid November. Not as many of course but it's the exact same thing."

I've said here - since day 1, that I am 100% sure I had it in November.

Now on this call were some other guys - guys who've done and work in very deep statistical and predictive analytics. Data modeling. PhD in economics/finance, bachelors in nuclear engineering. Math geeks.

Basically said - another 4 weeks of issues isn't likely, will go longer. Didn't want to comment on the "death estimates" number and morbidity rate. Essentially calling the math BS - particularly when you factor in that people have had it longer than touted.

That also said - and I am NOT throwing rocks at doctors or doctors here but given what we're seeing and knowing I'm more likely to be killed by medical mistake than I am by a gunman with an AR15 - you are taking doctors and nurses, raising their stress, working killer hours and putting doctors into treating things outside their specialty - how many people are dying due to CV19 on paper but dying due to mistakes in the room?

Me