Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Salty303
Thing is a lot of the country could easily become like NY within little time if there was no physical distancing requirements.
Agreed. With an R Naught factor of 3.5 to 4, and this pathogen being as deadly as it is.
It’s like 1% deadly, dude.
If you or your wife or your kid goes down hard from it, and dies an awful death from it...like so many have, and will...your tune would change.

I'm confused.

If COVID-19 is so deadly, why haven't more Chinese died?

So far, it seems as though COVID-19 is more deadly for the sick/weak elderly and younger people who have underlying health issues. Maybe this is natures way of saving Medicare from the Boomers and the remaining pre-Boomers.

Every death is a tragedy for the deceased person's family and friends, but just a very small statistic in the holistic view. Sad, but not statistically significant.

You’re right. The numbers don’t lie. 50 and up you’re chances go way up of catching a severe case if it . 60 years old and another big leap in the wrong direction. I don’t think Id be worried about it either at any age . Your chances are still very, very good of survival.

Edit: that pesky BMI number comes into play so they say

I'm not too worried. We perfected the art of Social Distancing here.

"If COVID-19 is so deadly, why haven't more Chinese died?"

Do you buy into their lies and those of the MSM?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”