Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by GregW
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I have pretty well alienated myself from most here anyway.................

I am gonna ask it.

Did Travis/Flave really get banned? No bullshit.

If yes....... then I want him back. Right F'ing now.

I love you all.

The thread is gone but was in the Talk to Webmaster section. Flave was pretty much talking mad schit to Rick in the open, for pages. Guessing that's why he got the boot but I don't know. For what he was saying to the owner of the site, if it was me, I would have banned him too..

Well...that doesn't sound very good.

But I am a forgive and forget Christian...probably.

I forgive Rick. Now lets forget it and bring back Flave.

As I recall, the site that Stick seems to call home was started after other sites (maybe this one and Snipers Hide and about 1000 others) banned people, including Stick. Maybe it's time to start a new site to host Flave and his minions (I'm one of them). www.AsGFYAsItGets.net.

(Obviously, in jest...I don't question Rick's manner of managing his site, I just appreciate that he gives us a place to play. If Flave pushed Rick too far, so be it. If it's a matter of people not liking Flave, that may be something I have issues with. As one of the few openly Jewish members here, I see quite a bit of stuff that could easily offend me, if I were to be the type who take offense at anonymous insults and slurs. I'm not. In fact, I usually become friends with those who are prone to slurs.)

Hey Remsen... GFY... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.