Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Salty303
Well oil beef hooked he's back!

Jimbo- you gots street cred here now boy. Big time. Plus a free get of of jail card and 50 pounds of pork bellies. You da man cool

Welcome back our lord and flaviour I hope you have wintered well or whatever you call it when you're out of commission during what most people call winter but stuck in Floriduh. You missed a lot of big black cock. Like, a lot. I see you're taking names and fixin to kick some ass. I'm so glad to hear you made contact with RB and ahem.. sorted this out. In these times I hope you had safe .. contact.

Other than that Ballz misses you dearly, logcutter gave a 5 star performance of a 72 YO drunkin crack head, Geno's down to a half a page a post and is the smartest man on the 'fire and we give out Beavers now. Peace n love. GFY.

ps all the bad chit I said about you was scripted by kingston in exchange for BBC pix. But he meant it all.

Kingston is not unlike most Massholes. Behind the times.

I been using Barry to prank people for at least three years.

I love logcutter. He a man's man.

Hell ya! He told us many times the other night that he runs chainsaws and he's been beat on for years by the best of them but it didn't used to hurt. Or something like that it was hard to decipher ….