Evnin gents, cool reading you guys. I know very little of 71s/86s, have played with a 45-70, 454casull. But I do remember that on the show ( Front Page Challenge) on tv, old black & white, don't remember the year but I was pretty young & I remember they had a mounty on there & they of course had to guess the story line. The story was the rat river trapper. Your right about the 99 in 30-30! This mounty was there & he got shot in the knee with the 30-30 at 300 yds that Albert Johnson was carrying & had to be taken out of the chase & dog sled took him back? to hospital I guess. Well I was young but found it very interesting, we trapped & farmed so we played the rat river trapper game for weeks I'm sure. Quite a few had seen the show as the teacher had a bit of a discussion on it the next day. I'm sure that helped me with the idea of going north & living off the land . Didn't happen exactly but I think I've always sided with the Rat River Trapper because I just want to be left alone to do my thing. Not good with people.. I've seen all the movies about it, read all the books. If they could of just left him alone?????....... Bill out πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸΎπŸ‘£πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦