Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by 260Remguy

Even if the eventual death toll is 1,000,000 lives, that is still only about 1/3 of 1%, so the odds of surviving COVID-19 are about 99.7%. Got to have perspective.

If I make sure to never be exposed to C19, my odds of surviving it are 100%. I like those odds much better.

I drive about 20,000 miles/year, mostly commute. If I make sure no other asswhole on the road hits me, I figure I have about a 100% chance of not dying in an auto crash.

That has also worked well for 45 years. Still zero accidents. Got to have perspective.

If most people who have COVID-19 are asymptomatic, how can you avoid being exposed to it at some point during the rest of your life without permanently self-quarantining yourself? You might, in a rural area, avoid it until a vaccine is produced, but it seems likely that most people will be exposed and most of them won't even know that they have it.

Since you don't have any control over what other drivers do, or don't do, I can't see any way for you to insure that some other asswhole on the road won't hit you unless you stay off the roads.

I too would like to know how Idaho Shooter plans on avoiding the "covid" for the rest of his life?
Seems he places that responsibility on others.

So far his plan is to have the government lock everyone else in their homes.