One of my springers is a Crosman Storm XT which I think is almost the same gun as your Quest. I've had very good luck with JSB Exact pellets but they are expensive. The cheap Crosman Premier pellets that I buy at Wal-Mart also work very well for me but all Springer air guns are different so your best bet would be to experiment with different brands until you find what works well. Lots of pellets listed on Amazon.

Spring piston air rifles are hold sensitive. Some more than others. They say hold the rifle loosely. Don't push it to hard against your shoulder and don't grip the forend to hard. If shooting off the bench rest the forend on the same spot every shot. This seems to help me.

Lastly about every 500 shots put about three drops of silicone based oil in the compression chamber. Don't use regular gun oil because as I said in another thread petroleum based gun oils ignite when the spring air gun is fired and this can damage the seals. Check out Airgunnation.com. They have lots of good tips on shooting and maintaing air guns.

I almost forgot. If you are having accuracy problems check your screws on the rifle. I've found screws loosen up on new springers do to the vibration of the action when fired. A little bit of blue locktite will solve the problem.

Last edited by IMR4350; 04/19/20.