Ok, here is the report back after reading all of the above advice and some that was PM'd to me. I ordered 3 different varieties of H&N pellets, I had a little trouble finding JSB pellets in stock.
Shooting these new pellets still gave me 10 shot groups of 1-1/2' - 2" at 15 yards but best promise looked like H&N Terminators. I'm thinking OK, these are better pellets this gun should shoot them better.
I got out the screwdriver and started checking fasteners and lo and behold, everything was loose. I took the action out of the stock, degreased the fasteners and hole threads and put everything back together using blue thread locker, The fork pivot bolt was very loose and I'm sure that was a major factor in the inaccuracy. I also checked and tightened the scope fasteners. Back to the bench.
Here is the final result, shot at 15 yds., after the improvements the H&N Terminators came out on top for accuracy with a 1/2" group, but the other two, H&N Sniper Lights and Baracuda Hunters came in under an inch. The holes you can make out in the picture that were taped over are the "before" 10 shot group.

Big improvement, thanks for the tips guys!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB