Looking for opinions on buying a new tractor. I have narrowed it down to the John Deere 3043D or the Kubota L3901 both 4WD with the front end loader and both gear shift which is what I want. I got a quote on both of them and they are writhin $200. The John Deere is 43 HP and the Kubota 37.5 HP. I only have 20 acres and bush hog about 8 and grade a couple of roads and do some discing for a garden. Both are offering 0% financing 60 months. I'm kind of leaning toward the John Deere because about everything on it is mechanical and not a whole lot of electronic stuff and a little more H.P. and just a little bit heavier. I have always had an used tractor and just tried of working on it every year. I have never had a front end loader but everybody tells me if I buy a new one get it. What do you think?

Any politician who thinks they can fight the evil that has consumed the government is delusional or lying. There is no political solution.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Winston Church