One thing you need to know about getting a Tractor is.
There is an endless list of things that you can do with one. They are like a Swiss army knife.
Attachment after attachment they are addictive machines
I ordered mine withe the Front quick attach Loader and the Backhoe.
I have Built an Front Boom that I can add extensions on so if I wanted to I can ck up the back of the tractor by pushing down on the front boom if I wanted to(I will never do it but I could) I now have the front Forks and a Box Blade.
I would like a Tiller attachment , Rear Blade , Rear Rack ,Pellet Spreader, front Auger and about a dozen other things.
My List just keeps growing.
I do not have to work on it every day so it has not got old for me. It is a Very Useful tool that makes me think of it as a giant Toy to play with.
I am very happy that I upgraded to the model I did.
I was looking at the L3900 , L4701 and the MX4800.
After I ordered the MX4800 I had a change of mind and changed it to the MX5800.
I have 36 acres of Ceder trees and Pinion Pine in Arizona and the MX fits perfectly for my use.
you really need to look into your future use as well because a Tractor for some is a long term investment and your uses may grow and shrink over the years.
I do not like the noise coming out of my MX at PTO Speeds but with the Extra HP I have I operate it at a lower RPM until I need to kick it into gear to speak and seed my work up.
I have not needed more HP but I have needed more Lard in the Arss Weight can be your friend sometimes like for Backhoe work plenty of Power but not enough Weight at times to hod the back end down in real rocky ground.
I pulled up boulders in sand that probably weighed 1000#s or better with the backhoe. It impressed me big time with what it was doing at the time I needed it.
So look in to the future a bit and it may help you with the decision
Good Luck with what you choose and then enjoy having an Adult Toy to play with.