Steve;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope the day back east is as nice and bright as this is starting out to be here and this finds you all well.

Thanks for the video link, I'd honestly never thought of them measuring inside beyond the choke - unhappy face inserted here....

While I'd read of this on the CCFR site - as mentioned I'm a member - I measured the bore at the muzzle of a few of the shotguns here and thought most would be exempt from the current wording, now I don't know Steve.

Of interest - or not as the case may be - we've got a similar Stevens which was brought up here when my wife's grandfather moved from Minnesota in 1904.

One of the most galling aspects of Hangover Minister Blair's response in my view is his dismissive insistence that we just listen to him and not pay attention to the wording of the flawed document he's responsible for, you know?

As if he's able to, by royal decree issued from his lips, make law.... wait just a minute Steve, I've read about that type of behavior elsewhere.....

To any Canucks reading this, here's once again my plea to get involved with one of the firearm rights groups here and just plain get involved. Now's as good a time as any - as we like to say... wink

Anyway sir, thanks again for the update, all the best to you all and stay well.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"