Steve;
Good evening to you sir, I hope it warmed up some for you folks and the weekend was a good one for you all.

The comment about interpreting the law as they see fit is bang on in my experience.

We need only to look recently at the situation with magazines which exceeded 10 rounds for 10/22's that they decided out of the blue were suddenly prohibited. Again though, the RCMP said - don't turn them in, but don't use them either. This in spite of the fact that they're legal under the current law as written.

Then there's Canadian Border Services deciding after decades of letting in folding knives with thumb studs, holes in the blade or flippers that they are "switch blades" and can't be brought into the country. Again however, one can still own them and carry them as it's only CBSA who are turning them back.... Confused yet?

Well this'll help, since bigger dealers can still bring in knives so equipped, but I can't as an individual.

Again I ask, what kind of government do we usually call one that makes decisions with no voting or discussion folks?

Anyway, lastly Steve, I'll echo your thoughts to join something like CCFR or CSSA, get involved and lets get this done away with.

Thanks again Steve, all the best to you all this upcoming week.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"