Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Etoh
your talking growth hormone releasing factor, Sermoralin, not Novartis injectable.

No, I don’t mean Sermorelin, I mean the actual HGH Somatropin. It isn’t produced by Novartis but I don’t see how that is relevant.

People enjoy paying doctors for things they can do themselves I’m sure, but they choose to do that.

Novartis/Sandoz holds the patent,, if your getting those kind of prices it shet out of China with no manufacturing genealogy. You don't see how its relevant because your not in the medical business.

Im talking about improving the health and quality of life for men and woman, andropause and menopause, along with other hormone deficiency, not just looking good at the gym.

If you want to start at the top, start with thyroid, all lab stats will give you levels for your age group, which is pure horse sheet, you want the levels of a 30 year old. apples to all hormones.

testosterone is best in the uncongugated , non-injectable and non time release. oral route is destroyed by first pass liver degradation and bio-available creams are better.
it reduces insulin resistance and is anti-stress. and depending on the amounts and the person, the estrogenic effects of conversion can be modified by aromatase inhibitors. Another advantage to T therapy is decreased bone fragility.

But by far and away the greatest advantage to T therapy is its conversion to estradiol which is cardioprotective and reduces cholesterol and the lipids across the board.

So if your one of those folks who think when its gone it doesn't come back, please remember this when you are on that operating table, wondering if its only going to be a stent or a bypass. you have only yourself to blame.

Most people don't have what it takes to get old