Started a late career in medical equipment as a mobile biomed tech servicing equipment including our line of anesthesia machines. Made a scheduled maintenance call on a small "clinic" with just one machine. Found out later from the sales rep it did abortions. Can't tell you the creep that spread over me. 1980, early on so hadn't even considered the possibility. Put me in a bad way about future visits. Gladly for me and those not yet killed they closed before my next visit was due. But even being young at the time don't think I could have gone.

My feeling now doesn't even make it to the religious aspect. How can one human being horrifically kill another unborn and innocent? But the answer encompassing both religious and secular considerations is "EVIL". Evil exists and is personified in this morbid trade. Considering the religious aspect, I accept the reality of God Almighty who created me and knew me before I was in my mother's womb. He tells me I am fearfully and wonderfully made. And he tells me that the evil one comes to kill,steal,and destroy. They serve the evil one and none other.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."