Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by moosemike
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by ChuckKY
Originally Posted by ChuckKY

[quote=OutlawPatriot][quote=kingston][quote=OutlawPatriot]
Killing and murder are two different things.

Why’d you stop? You have the beginnings of what could be a spectacular circular argument.

More information wasn't necessary. Killing and murder are in fact different things.

I wish you'd answer my question. If you're wife was pregnant and needed a medical procedure, that would kill the unborn, first trimester child, would you let her die? If your daughter was raped, would you tell her to birth and raise the child?

[/quote

In your left minded viewpoint anyway. Great second grade comeback anyway.

I'm the furthest thing from leftwing. I simplly refuse to place the same amount of value on a human life that you do.
I think it's arrogant and self serving.

Its actually hard to tell. A lot of y'alls posts are indistinguishable from liberal Democrats.

Now there’s a pregnant thought.

Well played, MM.

Not to mention approvingly smiling at the use of American taxpayers’ money to support Pro Choice.

Fuggin Democrats, indeed.

So if you're wife was raped and became pregnant, you'd be good with her carrying the baby and raising it as your own?

Was the guy good-looking?

Then again, all them child support liabilities go out the window.

Last edited by Birdwatcher; 05/20/20.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744