Hey guys, I may have one up for sale in the latter part of this year.

I have several orders (6 right now) and one man is speaking to me that he may change his mind and want a copy of a H. Derringer instead. He's got all the parts and wood for a Hawken here and now, but they are so popular I told him if he wants to trade them for a set of parts for a H. Derringer and have me make that one instead I would do it.

So if I end up with a set of Hawken parts and anyone wants a hand made Hawken let me know soon.
The stocks are made by me from blanks, so you'd have the options of your length of pull and drop dimensions. The breach plug is for a 1" barrel so you would have options of calibers 50 54 and 58.
If anyone wanted a light weight rifle I can swap the breach plug for a 15/16 or even a 7/8 size breach and that gives you options of 54 and smaller calibers.
And I can go the other way and go up in size for those that want 62 or even 66 cal. Straight or tapered barrels. Your call.

Please note, this is not locked down yet. The man has not made a hard commitment to the change so I am only posting this now for the benefit of anyone wanting one of my Hawkens without having to wait the usual 3 years between ordering and delivery. But I am not in charge of that yet. It's up to the customer who has been inline now for a long time.

But if you contact me (and if he does changer the order) I can then contact you back and let you know it's available. If it come up as an "open slot" it would not be until late in 2020 at the soonest, but that better then the middle of 2024.