Originally Posted by gunner500
Very nice KW, congrats, You've already seen my custom Hawken laying across a bunch of dead deer. cool

I freeking commend you gents shooting deer and other big game with these rifles. I had to refrain from commenting on another thread where a guy said he's "more handy" at killing deer, with his AR, than he is with a bolt action. For fu cks sake it only takes 1 shot. How gd handy do you need to be? Ive seen guys in the field fire off 40 shots on a running elk herd and that chaps my hide to no extent. People need to go back to the basics and work on the proper fundamentals like making that 1 shot count!!! You guys get it.. By the way, some very nice rifles here. I grew up shooting a 50 cal hawkens. My buddy used a 54 cal TC that was a beautiful rifle. I damned near bought a 50 cal TC the other day. You guys wouldnt believe how many jackrabbits we slayed with our bp guns back in the day. Good memories

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA