Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Sounds like 79s better get his schidt together by next weekend.

My wife has me playing farmer bob finally got seed planted in the garden.. i will probably be using 73gr eld-m with 23.5gr h4895, rem 7 1/2 primers. Seated at can’t remember lol.. Just playing around with other bullets see what I could come up with.

This is a 100 yd reduces high power match, when you get bored give it a go. Standing slow fire you cannot use a sling.. rapid fire you use sling, 99% time we shoot in the sitting position. prone you use sling.. all the targets to use are listed as well..

2 sighting shots and 10 shots for record, standing, slow fire, 100 yards, SR-1 target. 10 minutes
2 sighting shots and 10 shots for record, sitting or kneeling, rapid fire, 100 yards, SR-1 target. 60 seconds, magazine change first mag has 2rds, second mag has 8 rds.
2 sighting shots and 10 shots for record, prone, rapid fire, SR-21 target. 70 seconds, magazine change first mag has 2rds, second mag has 8 rds.
2 sighting shots and 20 shots for record, prone, slow fire, MR-31 target. 20 minutes

Last edited by 79S; 05/25/20.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.