Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Sounds like 79s better get his schidt together by next weekend.

Oh I have a load ready to use.. already figured it out, week ago.. using 73gr eld-m with 23.5gr h4895, rem 7 1/2 primers. Seated at can’t remember lol.. Just playing around with other bullets see what I could come up with.

This is a 100 yd reduces high power match, when you get bored give it a go. Standing slow fire you cannot use a sling.. rapid fire you use sling, 99% time we shoot in the sitting position. prone you use sling.. all the targets to use are listed as well..

2 sighting shots and 10 shots for record, standing, slow fire, 100 yards, SR-1 target. 10 minutes
2 sighting shots and 10 shots for record, sitting or kneeling, rapid fire, 100 yards, SR-1 target. 60 seconds, magazine change first mag has 2rds, second mag has 8 rds.
2 sighting shots and 10 shots for record, prone, rapid fire, SR-21 target. 70 seconds, magazine change first mag has 2rds, second mag has 8 rds.
2 sighting shots and 20 shots for record, prone, slow fire, MR-31 target. 20 minutes

Sounds like fun buddy. I like shooting offhand, generally slinged up though. Are you running your 4.5x scope?

I changed my reply, because I was going to the range today but spent all day out in the wife garden planting potatoes seed, and green beans. So I worked on a load last week with the 73gr eld-m. Weds will try to hit the range to verify the load. Yes will be using 1-4 swfa scope. So far I been pretty happy with it.

You know if that load doesn't work out, you can always use AR Comp. A load that shoots very accurately is 20.5gr, but is not a screamer. Almost guaranteed to shoot very well in your rifle...At 100 yards, it is very consistent. Sub moa in my rifles... and when I say sub moa, I'm talking 10 shot groups..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA