I live right outside of Austin in Cedar Park and nothing is going on here. I turned on Fox news at 10:00 PM Sunday night just to see the local weather forecast and instead they were showing the riots at the police station on IH 35. The rioters weapon of choice was water bottles and there was pallets of water bottles underneath the IH 35 overpass. I didn't see anybody get arrested during the time I watched. When the rioters blocked IH 35 the next day I didn't see anybody get arrested. I lived in Austin from 1956-2001 and saw the police stand down many times because they were ordered to by the Democrat Mayor and Democrat police chief.

I tried to comment on the Fox YouTube channel a little while ago about how the Democrats are saying the riots and looting are Trump's fault and HE should stop it. My comment was that the rioters and looters are breaking local laws in these Democrat run cities and that the police are being told to stand down like they always are in these cities (remember Baltimore). The only time Trump needs to get involved is when they break Federal laws. When I tried to post my comment (someone had posted a comment just 6 minutes earlier) I got a message that comments were closed. It may have been because I said that arson is the same as attempted murder and the cops should be shooing the arsonists instead of arresting them. The cops aren't even arresting them though.

Last edited by victoro; 06/01/20.