My previous gripes aside I think we're pretty lucky to have any outlet to learn from the likes of Barsness, Shoemaker, Haviland, Pearce, and Wiland. I've learned and stuff from each of them. I also have to say, I really check out some of the advertising.It's pretty neat to open a magazine and find ads for places such as JES reboring, or a Hawkeye bore scope. Wolf has a hard row to hoe in many respects. With both Handloader and Rifle they're publishing nerd/loony magazines. We group of readers are likely more "in to" or "knowledgeable" about this stuff than someone reading shooting times or guns and ammo, so while we like to read and learn, we can also be curmudgeony pricks when we see something we don't like. Wieland's take a couple years ago that Sierra 150gr RNs were nearly the only bullet suitable for a 99 .300 comes to mind as an example. Whatever. If such is the worst thing to happen to one of us in the course of a day big deal. There are people dealing with actual problems right now. I may subscribe again in the future, if it pencils out as a savings compared to how many issues I buy at the news stand. For now however, my protest cancellation still stands. It took a few years for me to subscribe again after they stopped buying Muledeer's work. Once again I'm happy to sit back and see how things develop.