Favorite bullet - 243, 25-06 and 270 I go with Partitions. Tried and true for a few decades now. Bigger than 270 I usually shoot the Accubonds now. I used to run Partitions or the plain old Hornady Interlocks in everything but over the last few years I've really learned to appreciate the Accubonds in my 7mm's and 30's. Especially the 300wm with 180 AB's. Antelope, white tail, a couple of mulies and last year's cow elk all dropped with 1 shot each, ranges from 150 to 445 yards. Can't tell you much about weight retention as they were all clean pass through's with about 1-1/2" exit holes and surprisingly less meat damage than I expected. Since none went more than 30 yards I'd have to say I couldn't ask any more for performance.

Favorite factory loads - I love everything about Nosler ammo but the price these days. They shoot at or under an inch at 100 in just about everything I own. They give me under 1/2" in the 300wm and around 4" at 600 if I bring my good eyeballs to the range that day. Lately I've switched to Fed Premium with the Noslers. Groups are nearly as good with quite a bit of savings.