Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by Kaleb
Originally Posted by adam32
So they "invented" a 6mm PPC?

Since when is the military using the Hornady version?

They didn’t invent anything but seem to be standardizing something. If that goes over your head maybe you should join the hunters campfire with the fella who yawns.

You'll find out there's a lot of yawning mother fu ckers here. Most shoot 1/2 moa rifles too, but have the hardest time proving it. Stick around long enough, you'll see what I'm talking about. I like the new cartridge. Its going to boom and catch on like a sob, probably similar to the 6.5 creedmoor, maybe even more so. Put this in an AR15 and it's going to be exceptional. I'm like you and don't understand why guys have a hard on for every new cartridge to come out. At least this one has something to offer. In the AR platform, you get didly schidt for good choices in 6mm cartridges. Those that are good, are not standardized, so you are left to shoot a wildcat cartridge. Something in the neighborhood of the 6WOA, 6MM Hager, 6DTI, etc. etc. If you reload, its better, but try finding a good set of reloading dies for a cartridge like my 6WOA. Its not going to happen. And to the guy that thinks his 6x45 is just as good as this commercial cartridge, I'm fn rolling. Try finding loaded ammo for that sob. Corbon used to manufacture it, but it shows it as discontinued at midway and it was $46.00/box. I'll likely be buying a 6mm ARC soon, be sure to watch the black rifle thread in the AR and Tactical rifle forum here and I'll post how it actually shoots sub moa groups...I'll fu cking guarantee it..

I like the cartridge but why is it always about your small groups?

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.