I’m glad there appears to be a factory 6mm for the AR15 platform, set up for success. As for getting ‘more’ from the platform, Hornady had their reasons, that won’t all make sense to some.....there’s an argument that a different case, that allowed a different bolt head thickness/higher pressure, would seem to have given more versatility or potential or efficiency in shorter barrels. However, maybe (just maybe) Hornady figured out what (they believe) is the maximum potential there for a 6mm in the AR mag length, and that the lower pressure option was better from a factory sales standpoint? No idea...just trying to see it from outside this bubble. As long as the pressure is kept down, the bolts aren’t likely to be an issue, and it’s a win for the gun and shooting it. IF I was doing much with an AR15 past 300, for hunting use, it would be the best factory option I’ve seen.....however, it can also be the longer range precision package that beats all else, for performance vs size and weight. At 18” and under, and normal deer/hog ranges, there’s other players, but it may work there just fine, also. I haven’t looked into that 108 vs the 103 on game, but the 140/147 6.5 ELDM works very good on deer, IME....at medium velocities.