Originally Posted by rickt300
I played with the Grendel in several bolt rifles and one AR. I came to the conclusion that it is better to use the designed for AR cartridges in AR's and use cartridges designed for bolt guns in bolt guns. In the same short action I would have to use for a 6MM ARC I could have it chambered for other more capable 6MM's.

I dont see a need for it in a bolt gun. Too many good options readily available for it. In the AR platform, however, is where it will shine. Something a lot of the other guys in the other forums dont get is how limited of a selection we have with the AR15. We are limited to a certain oal (2.255" generally) on our ammo, so it feeds reliability. A lot of guys dont want to buy an ar 10, either, because they are bigger and heavier than a similarly built ar15. We have a better selection of ammo with the ar10, but the drawbacks literally outweigh the benefits at times.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA