Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by David_Walter
John,

A 1.5" AR is "begging for a new barrel?"

I remember when that was a rock star group for an average AR.

lol you are right 3-4-6-8 yrs ago i wouldn’t of cared.. but after shooting matches last yr and x count along with 10’s. You need a AR that is an honest MOA rifle, my current setup with a green mtn barrel fits that bill great barrel. I used the PSA built AR with there barrel half the season last year and realized.

Realized PSA just wasn't cutting it, didn't you... grin

We all aren’t big money hustlas like you.. PSA is a good starting point it did what I needed it to do.. I might need to clean I have no
Idea the last time I cleaned it. But it’s very picky and it won’t shoot the bullets I need it to shoot 77 Sierra’s.. i thought about putting a 20 inch green mtn barrel.. But we have a 1000yd shoot coming up... none that 100 yd [bleep] you been doing lol 😜I’m just busting your nuts. But we have a 1000 yds nra high power shoot 60rds. If the stars align I will use this 224 Valkyrie. With 80 eld-m we will see..

Good luck buddy. Damn, you need an ar10 6.5cm for that 1000 yard match... are you going to be using your 1-4 scope? Id be fu cked, if i had to use a 4x at 1000!!!!

Hell no lol i will use a 10x.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.