'shaw,

Lotsa wind/rain today and I'm playing with a new Donor rifle and reloading,so I'll toss a lifeline. You point to that which is too Technical and I'll soften it up. Hint.

I'd not linger,or fhuqk the opportunity away.

Re-hint.(grin)......................

Myths and Wives Tales abound,due to the perpetuation of same by CLUELESS Fhuqktards,doing their "best". Which is of course THE funniest fhuqking part. Hint. Congratulations?!?

(4) scopes that never saw a live round,under the auspice of "testing",is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS! Read that again. Now one more time. You Melting Snowflakes are a hoot! Hint.

I've "only" shot welllllllll over a hunnert SWFA's and only own 70+,unless I'm sandbagging.(grin) The only one of which hasn't seen actual trigger time,is setting in the box it was shipped in,which I've yet to open. Am waiting upon a coupla builds,which will rectify that situation. Hint.

Now as to the 3-15x in particular,I can only speak to them in the first hand ala MQ FFP's and DMR SFP's,none of which has begun to waiver under actual use and shooting confirmations. I realize that prolly ain't "fair" and I couldn't begin to formulate how'd they do mounted on a swing set,at The Playground,while yelling "Bang!" and "Get some!". I tend to actually flog upon wares and am more than a touch fluent in actual use,atmospheric influences and obscene round counts...in no particular fhuqking order. Blueprints run the gamut,mainly because I shoot it all and then some. Hint.

My Playground,pardon the live rounds. Hint. LAUGHING!

Typical outing. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart you poor poor Retarded DUMB Fhuqk.

Hint.

LAUGHING!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."